I was looking for a particular website with Google and noticed that there are a great many pages telling why there cannot be any such-a-thing as bigfoot. I found myself moved to post a contrary point of view.
1. Many footprints have been found and photographed or cast in plaster. The prints, photos, and casts are physical evidence. Google images
2. Sasquatch fingerprints and footprints with dermal ridges have been found and preserved. Dermal ridges
3. Witness sketches of sasquatch show great similarity. Sketches
5. Remains of prey animals are commonly found with a pattern of killing and consumption that is linked to bigfoot prints and habitat and not linked to anything else. Remains
6. Odd tree structures, some of massive, impossible size, have been identified and photographed in many areas. Bigfoot has been observed constructing such wood shapes. Structures
7. There are thousands and thousands of reports of people seeing bigfoot. BFRO Bigfoot Encounters site Also see Youtube, and the Internet in general. The accounts have commonalities that transcend time and place.
8. If even one of those reports is true, then there IS such a species.
10. There are photos and video of bigfoot.
11. And lastly, even if you should think this evidence is a pile of crap, it’s a pretty damn big pile of crap to accumulate around something purely imaginary.